Job Reference: IM3294
Do you have experience of leading operational teams within a food manufacturing environment? Can you inspire and lead teams and develop individuals? Would you be interested in joining an established business with an excellent reputation which is committed to further growth?
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing a shift team within a growing food manufacturing business.
- You will work closely with your team, using your coaching and mentoring skills to ensure that they are highly motivated in order to achieve all targets and KPI’s.
- You will promote a culture of continuous improvement, developing an environment where your team challenges the status quo and current practices.
- Working closely with colleagues across other department, you will ensure that all technical, quality and health & safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Shift Pattern: 12 hour nights (Sunday – Wednesday)
- You will have previous experience of leading production teams and achieving KPI’s in a food, drink or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will have strong leadership skills and demonstrable experience of coaching and developing teams and individuals.
- As most senior person onsite, you will be able to work autonomously.
- You will have a strong knowledge of food safety legislation and experience of retailer and BRC audits.
- Confident in your approach, you will have excellent communication skills and will be able to influence and challenge, when appropriate, colleagues at all levels.
- COSHH experience and knowledge would also be an advantage.
- Established food manufacturing business, this site has undergone recent investment as part of the group’s plans for ongoing growth.
- People focused business with a great reputation as an employer.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Ian Murphy, quoting reference IM2823.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Production Management recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.