A food business in Bedfordshire are looking for a Quality Manager to join, the company produces products that are a staple to most peoples diets supplying a range of customers which includes B2B and into retailers. The company has gone through some significant change that has enabled them to grow their customer base in the UK, over the past 3 years.
This is a fantastic role for someone who really wants to get stuck in and make a difference to a business that has had, and is still going through some very positive change. The company is to be invested in further, and are looking to expand their reach outside of the UK, so exciting times ahead!
- Responsibility for management and implementation of QMS across the site
- Conduct site audits which include internal, customer and HACCP audits
- Management of up to 7 people who consist of a QA team leader, QAs and QCs
- Investigate and resolve non-conformances whether they be site based or customer related
- Work closely with NPD and manage sensory panels
- Update and put audit schedules in place and ensure KPI’s are reported and monitored.
What is needed?
- Experience working in the food industry in a Quality management role
- Experience leading teams of QAS/QCs
- Experience conducting site audits
- Strong knowledge of BRC and HACCP
- Strong knowledge of food safety and legislation
- Proven experience of dealing with non-conformances and customer complaints
- Experience with dried ingredients would be advantageous
In return the company are offering a salary between £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
If you want to be a part of their journey then please apply.