NPD MANAGER – CHILLED & TO GO FOODS – LINCOLNSHIRE
NPD Manager – Chilled & To Go Foods – Lincolnshire
Competitive Salary & Bonus
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
An opportunity has arisen to work as an NPD Manager for one of the most prominent manufacturers of chilled Food to Go products in the UK. This business is naturally highly innovative and has recently grown both their technical and commercial divisions. Their annual year on year growth has been in excess of 10%, and they have reached this figure through creating high quality products, diversification and expanding the company’s footprint. Following this consistent growth year on year, there is now a requirement for a NPD Manager to join the business, managing a team of technologists.
- Follow business strategic plans whilst managing and maintaining the ongoing development of new and existing products.
- Be aware of new product trends and be able to translate these into action plans using a category management approach.
- Manage critical paths for specific product ranges, plan, organise and manage resource to deliver NPD concepts to an agreed quality and timescale.
- Work closely with the entire ream to achieve cost effective innovation and delivery of launches.
- Management of set KPIs.
- To manage, develop and maintain the relationship with all retailers through effective communication with their development teams.
- Ensure the NPD Controller is fully briefed on your areas of development and deputise for them as necessary.
- Relevant food qualifications.
- Previous chilled short shelf life food experience.
- Retailer credibility within the designated account.
- Strong understanding of changing consumer shopper missions & channels.
- Good motivator, leader and communicator.
- Good understanding of business finance with a commercial customer focus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work not just with a business which can offer real career progression, but also to work with a market leader in a hugely competitive sector. For a driven and ambitious NPD Manager who is prepared to work hard and integrate into a growing team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.