Senior NPD Manager
- Contract Type
Our Client is a successful premium chilled food manufacturer supplying into major retailers throughout the UK. They work within a fast moving, innovative sector and need strong existing product improvement and to bring new innovative concepts to launch.
This role is perfect for a current NPD manager looking to broaden their skill set within the NPD process or for a senior technologist looking for their first management role. The successful candidate would be expected to maintain and improve on the current standard of the client as well as the relationships the client has.
What’s on offer –
- Salary – circa £50,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- To lead & challenge the chef team to deliver first class food development and win more and more incremental business with the client’s customers
- Manage the chefs through the fluctuations in workload throughout the year.
- Ensure customers see the business the preferred supplier to work with for delivering real innovation, consistent high quality and for launching products right first time.
- To manage all new briefs to the critical path timelines, ensuring customers meet their dead-lines.
- Cost all new products to the margin aspirations
- Source all new raw materials to the right quality parameters
- Take all new food from concept to post launch review ensuring launch right first time.
- Champion quality for the NPD team
The candidate –
- 5-7 Years plus experience in NPD
- Management of large teams
- Strong leader
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Deep consumer, market, product and process understanding
- Passion for food and great knowledge of food to be able to challenge experienced chefs
- Very Creative, Innovative and a real foodie
- Strong project management
- Very customer focussed
- Strong commercial orientation
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Kieran Hyde on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 6pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.
Apply for Senior NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly