Packhouse Manager £55k
- Contract Type
Our client are an innovative food manufacturer who are growing rapidly. They supply a range of products into major retailer and are looking for an ambitious individual with the drive and determination to grow and develop their company
Ideally they are looking for someone who is able to manage a team of up to 100-200 staff ensuring KPIs are being adhered too and maintaining high quality standards. You must be confident and able to help drive a business forward. Below I will bullet point the roles responsibilities:
- Stock Management experience
- Time management - being able to complete order in time ensuring all orders are ready for transportation and delivery.
- Excellent staff management - You will be held responsible for 200 staff including operatives, supervisors, QC's and fork truck drivers.
- You must be able to further train and develop staff
- QM System control knowledge
- Improving efficiency
- Liaising with supply chain and engineering.
- Bin Mending
- Programming - creating sizing and quality programs for products
What's on Offer?
- Salary: 40,000-£60,000
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (days)
Apply for Packhouse Manager £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly