Hygiene Supervisor / Hygiene Team Leader
Hygiene Team Leader / Supervisor, Corby, Northamptonshire, Food Manufacturing Company
- To ensure that the highest standards of hygiene are set consistently for all areas. Maintain a pathogen free environment and ensuring that collectively we deliver best practice in terms of hygiene and food safety.
- Manage and develop a team of specialist deep clean operatives to handover a high class manufacturing unit to the Operations team. To manage all aspects of work within your prescribed area of control, whilst maintaining a constant focus on health and safety and employee welfare whilst effectively meeting the demands of the customer.
- Meet all Health and Safety responsibilities as defined in the H&S Policy.
- To promote safe working practices and monitor/record accidents and near miss incidents
- To lead the team ensuring an effective operational service to the business.
- To lead from the front and by example, displaying behaviors consistent with organisational culture at all times
- To ensure all resources are available to facilitate continuity of hygiene operation, including but not limited to plant, equipment, cleaning materials, labour, skills & other.
- To minimise production downtime associated with hygiene.
- To promote quality to your team as a key performance measure and ensure quality standards are at best maintained and improved where scope exists.
- To liaise with the production planner and scheduler to ensure that cleaning windows are planned in accordance with operations delivery targets.
- To continually raise the standard of cleanliness of your prescribed area(s) of control through GMP's
- To maintain the company skills matrix system and use this as a motivational tool for skills development and succession planning.
- To ensure that all staff are fully trained in relation to core skills such as induction training, CIC's, COSHH, CCP's, H&S, KPI's & other, ensuring records are documented and maintained.
The Ideal Candidate will have relevant Hygiene experience, ideally gained from a Food Manufacturing environment.
Salary: up to £24k + Benefits e.g. 3% pension contributions, Sick pay 8 weeks, 3 x life cover
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
The role would be suitable for candidates interested in: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Supervisor, Cleaning Supervisor, Hygiene Team Leader, Hygiene, Section, QA Team Leader, Food Safety Technologist, Quality, Technical, Food, Health, Safety, HSE, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding