Job Type: Specification Technologist
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Location: South West
Are you an experience Specification Technologist looking to join Market leader that produces household names?
The FMCG Business would an organised & enthusiastic individual, with experience working as a specification technologist. They are a business that have achieved huge success in the market place, and have exciting plans for the future.
As Specification Technologist you will be responsible for both raw material & finished product / packaging specifications. You will have the opportunity to liaise both external customers and commercial teams, ensuring specifications are compliance from a legal perspective.
- Completing Customer Specifications for new & existing products
- Review Supplier Specifications
- Raw Material Specifications
- Conduct Recipe & Supplier Specification translations.
- Artwork Approval
- Nutritional Analysis
- Handle query for both internal & external customers.
- Support NPD Development to ensure in relation to Food Legislation issues.
- Retailer Specifications, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, ASDA, Co-op, ALDI, TESCO
- Strong Technical Knowledge of Food Labelling & relevant Legislation
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Food Technology Degree
To apply for this role please click the apply button.