QA Support Manager
Job Type: QA Support Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Are you an individual who has experience within quality assurance? Are you looking to join a market leader that produces globally recognizable brands? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
This FMCG business would suit an enthusiastic individual who thrives in an environment that operates at pace. This organisation is experience exponential growth with endless exciting projects underway!
As QA support Manager you will support the European Quality Manager. You will have a wide scope of responsibilities including & improving the QMS across the EMEA region, handling and dealing with Customer complaints, Supplier auditing and managing non-conformance procedures. The role will encompass the following duties:
- Non Conformance & incident reporting
- Customer complaint investigation
- Internal auditing of the QA department
- External quality / Food safety management system audits
- Improving QMS Systems
- Monitoring of trials productions – NPD & Packaging
- Writing SOP’s
- Degree in Science or equivalent
- 3-5 Years’ experience working in a Quality function within a Food or beverage organisation.
- Experience of QMS auditing
- Experience of Statistical analysis & Six sigma, Lean Methodologies
- Experience dealing with non-conformances.
- Must be fully computer literate.
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group directly on 0207 871 8000