Role: Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 per annum
I am currently working with a genuine industry leader within their retrospective field within the manufacturing/processing industry, who are seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant. They are a business that have had recent great success with new product launches along with securing large contracts. The suitable individual will have extensive costing experience and will have ideally worked within a similar role.
- Will be accountable for producing financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Will be a key individual in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Carry out regular reviews of cash flow and production of forecasts
- Will be responsible for the management of capital expenditure, maintaining fixed asset register and asset finance schedules
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Carry out Daily / Weekly Management Reports
- Will be required to set up BOMs on Sage
- Implementing and monitoring of overhead controls
- Development & Implementation of document control processes
Along with a rewarding role within the business, my client is able to offer attractive working hours, competitive package and the opportunity to work for a growing and prestigious business,
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, please "apply now" with an up to date CV or alternatively, with any queries please contact E3 Recruitment directly.