£ 35 – 38,000 (depending on experience)
Ref code: FMW17409
A thriving business who are continuously growing are going through an exciting period and due to growth the business is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance/Facilities Manager! This company have a strong passionate team delivering world class products.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the whole site. You will be responsible for planning and implementation of maintenance programs, maintenance on any machineries and general maintenance around the site and managing budgets. You will ensure that all projects are completed on time and to the highest standards. Qualified to HND or a similar level in an engineering discipline, you should be able to demonstrate a successful record of achievement in delivering high quality engineering services within the food manufacturing industry. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for plant and equipment services
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Maintenance of all machinery
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Own a facilities report log and follow up on it
- Implementing and training of new machinery
- Yearly cost saving plan including business cases
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Presenting savings with business cases
Ref Code: FMW17409
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla to email@example.com or call 0116 2759840.