£45,000 to £50,000
Ref Code: FMW17389
As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for Food Safety and Quality Systems, including maintenance of the current FSQM.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of hands on factory experience, looking to take the next step up to Technical Manager.
- Manage food safety and QMS
- Ensure the company meets BRC standards, food safety standards and customer quality standards
- Ensure all products are manufactured to agreed specifications under safe hygienic conditions
- To ensure the safety of all products are assured by the implementation of recognised HACCP procedures within each production process.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure they are adhering to their FSQM procedures
- Carry out factory audits of the site, ensuring non-conformances are pursued
- Provide cover for the QA and Hygiene teams
- Constantly seek ways to improve the product, process quality and safety of the site
- Deputise in the absence of the Site Manager on issues relating to the QMS
- To ensure all personnel pursue safe working practices
To apply for the role, please send your application directly using the Food Man Jobs website.
For more information on this position, please contact Alex Thornton - 0208 203 1000 firstname.lastname@example.org