Project Manager - Process and Product Technology, Leeds
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join us at our office in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Senior Manager for the Supply Chain Excellence Process and Product Technology Optimisation team located in our global Headquarters in Denmark. The purpose of this role is to provide strong support to Operations at the production sites mainly in UK, but potentially at any other site in the world. In total there are 11 people in the team - 2 located in Leeds and 9 in Denmark.
- Your top priority is to support our production sites by driving continuous improvements and excellence predominantly in the areas of process and production technology, product waste management and manufacturing intelligence
- You will perform idea generation feasibility studies and recommend directions for optimisation projects in an accurate manner and provide support in the process from developing and approving a business case to implementation on site
- You will join the digital journey in doing and developing more data based analysis and fact based decisions in terms of process and product optimisations
- You will monitor and control projects and the involved project members and report possible deviations to stakeholders.
- Finally, you will lead effective project meetings, inform stakeholders in a timely and precise manner while creating a positive and proactive environment of project management excellence and continuous improvement.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar role within the dairy or food process industry
- Preferably you will have a masters degree in dairy or food science supplemented with solid experience within chemo metrics
- You have experience with data driven root cause analysis setting up executing and concluding on Design-of-Experiment trials
- You have insight into theory of sampling and can challenge existing sampling plans
- You are curious about digital and would like to join the Industry 4.0 journey
- You are an independent self-starter equipped with the personality to work under a minimum of operational guidance
- You will be willing to travel both in the UK and globally and will be fluent in English and, ideally also German