Food and Drink Assessors
Food and Drink Assessors
- Are you passionate about education?
- Do you want to work for an expanding, national private training provider who offer excellent career prospects in a niche market?
- Are you an experienced and skilled Apprenticeship Assessor, or looking for a new career opportunity and are willing to complete an Assessor’s qualification?
Strive Training, an accomplished private training provider who deliver nationwide training courses, are currently looking to recruit permanent Apprenticeship Assessors for the Proficiency skills qualifications in:
Fish and Shellfish, Meat and Poultry, Fresh Produce, Brewery, Food Industry Skills, Education and Training
Food and Drink Assessor essential criteria:
- Applicants must be qualified Assessors with a recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA. However we will consider applicants who will work towards this qualification
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Food and Drink, Functional Skills is desirable.
- Must hold appropriate occupational competency in any of the above areas of at least 2/3 years in the Industry
- The ability to hit the ground running.
- Organisational skills are a must.
Food and Drink Assessor duties:
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeship frameworks in Proficiency Skills.
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
- Manage/maintain a caseload of approx. 40 learners, the successful candidate will plan and coordinate their own diary to ensure learners are being visited in a timely fashion
- Visit/observe learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Manage your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation which offers career development in a thriving industry, and which prides itself on providing a unique learner experience throughout the learner journey.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and are passionate about making a difference in the education of learners, please get in touch with us!
Email your CV and cover letter, quoting the reference ‘foodmanjobs’