Interim Purchasing Manager (Food & Beverage)
Interested in working for a large multi-site retailer with significant market share?
They currently require an Interim Purchasing Manager (Food & Beverage) for their operations in Buckinghamshire.
This is a 6 month contract.
- Manage existing contracts to ensure all negotiated value is delivered
- Deliver pipeline of upcoming RFPs (Request for Proposal) in line with agreed targets
- Work with suppliers on new product and equipment innovation
Skills / Experience:
- Previously a Senior Buyer/Purchasing Manager with experience of RFP’s
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Must have experience in food or beverage categories
- Should come from a food service or FMCG background
- Strong analytical, commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience of international and cross-cultural working
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then please send me your most up to date CV or if you would prefer to call to discuss this role further, contact Lawrence Robertson on 0131 226 5060.