A process driven Manufacturing and Production business based in Cheshire are on the market looking for an experienced HSE Manager. This is a key role sitting on the site leadership team and looking after all HSE related matters on site.
My client, an established Manufacturing and Production business, are a market leader in their industry. A process driven environment with an established customer base, they are now looking for an exception HSE Manager to compliment for Senior Management Team.
Key responsibilities for the HSE Manager are as follows:
- Ensure the continues maintenance and compliance of the HSE management systems
- Develop and implement occupational health strategy and improvements across the site
- Manage Hazard Review and HAZOP processes
- Maintain working knowledge of legal obligations under EU, UK and local authority HSE law
- Manage and lead HSE team in the maintenance of HSE systems
- Identify required internal HSE audit programme and act as internal auditor
- Support senior managers to comply with their responsibilities across HSE
The ideal candidate will need to have the following:
- Knowledge and working experience with Quality and HSE management systems
- Technical qualification such as engineering or chemical degree preferable
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience with ISO 14001 and 18001
- Knowledge of key legislation
- Experience having worked on COMAH regulated sites preferable
- Process Safety Management
Very competitive salary with addition benefits.