Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (HSE)
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Food Manufacturing business and make a difference to the culture on site.
As Health, Safety and Environment Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring all health and safety and environmental management systems are in place and fully adhered to
- Ensuring implementation of Safe Systems of Work and completing regular risk assessments throughout the business
- Completing internal audits
- Communicating with all relevant regulatory bodies and ensuring changes (including legislative) are discussed with the wider business and fully implemented
The successful applicant will have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
It would be advantageous to have:
- An Environmental Management qualification or equivalent knowledge
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company which is investing heavily in innovation and has a strong record of developing people.
A competitive salary of between £40-45,000 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.