Food Law Advisor (French or Scandinavian Speaker)
A Food Law Advisor is required to join a Food & Drink business based in the South East.
Food Law Advisors help customers consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. You will work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.