Job Type: Quality Controller
Package: £17,000, potential to rise after completing probation, working 8am – 4.30 Mon-Friday and opportunity to work Saturday for 1.25x, 28 days holiday, pension scheme.
Sector: Fresh Produce
Are you a recent food graduate or looking to start a career within the food industry? If you are and ready to work in a fast paced environment with a great team then this could be the role for you.
The company are a specialist provider of a diverse range of fresh produce products. The site is based in Worcestershire and has customers spanning all over the UK and even Europe. The Quality Control team ensure that all products leaving the site meet customer and legal standards so that their customers only receive the highest quality produce.
- Completing incoming quality inspections and completing QC reports
- Notifying all relevant departments of any quality failures
- Monitoring the quality of finished products and completing shelf life tests and recording all required data
- Managing non-conformances
- Complete all required BRC and legal documentation
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience in food industry or degree qualified in food related subject desirable
- Flexible working style
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a growing industry with fantastic opportunities to build your skills and experience.
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.