Senior Quality Shift
Senior Shift Controller
With over fifty years of history and a global presence, this business has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to expand their team. This role will be based in a manufacturing facility supplying grocery products to the major retailers.
This role involves the management of labour, materials and resources to facilitate the efficient operation of all manufacturing and packing processes, ensuring the product quality/safety is met at all times and all relevant factory process/procedures are being followed by staff at all times. You will need previous supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment and be flexible to work different shifts patterns.
- Food Science related degree/qualification
- Experience/ training to Level 2 or above in Food Safety / Level 2 HACCP
- Strong supervisory experience in the food or drink industry
- Ability of work independently as well as being part of the technical team
- Ability to work flexible shifts including evening shifts
Ref Code: FMW17376
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Ivy Fosu-Boateng to Ivy@cparecruitment.com.