An exciting opportunity has become available for a Production Planner to join a well-established food manufacturing plant in London.
You will be required to report into the Planning Manager, the role and responsibilities include:
- Must have a background of working within the food manufacturing industry
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations
- Analyse and prepare documents needed for production
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand
- Create production schedule and prioritise job-orders for production optimisation
- Maintain the production schedule and other reports as required
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectations
- Complete status reports for production progress, wo0rk in process and raw material inventory
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Liaise with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and accounting
- Maintain and improve the hygiene standards
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, ambitious, self driven individual. The company is ideally looking for an ambitious individual who wants to progress in their career.