Key Account Manager
Key Accounts Manager
Circa £35,000- £45,000 + Package
Ref code: FMW17241
This market leading manufacturer benefits from some of the most technologically advanced machinery, to produce high quality food ingredients and innovative clean label products for the bakery industry.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to move from an innovation or technical position in the bakery industry and into the world of sales. Handling a portfolio of key accounts, you will be responsible for building upon an already impressive client base through targeted and planned development of both new and existing business. This is a home based sales role although you will be expected to visit the company’s office in the London/Home Counties area.
- Ideally a food science or related degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Good relationship builder with both customers and manufacturing partners with a “can do” attitude
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of bakery products
- An organised individual with a level of independence and professionalism
- Able to deliver a good quality of service for customers in this competitive area
Ref Code: FMW17241
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to our retained consultants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8203 1000.