Senior Development Technologist (18 Month Contract)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Development Technologist to join a chilled food processor who is a major player in their market and supply to the majority of the retailers.
- Innovate new products and processes in response to customer briefs to maintain and grow a creative catalogue of products for our customers
- To motivate and inspire direct reports up to Development Technologist level to achieve personal development and continual improvement.
- Manage focused development of new products to deliver the required margin for our customers and the business.
- Able to develop new products to meet internal and external standards and requirements for a broader area of responsibility
- Presents new product and process facts and ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to customers internally and externally and cross functionally
- Overall awareness of comparative products from all major retailers/competitors
- Working to a critical path plans, organises and controls resources to deliver products and processes to an agreed quality and timescale.
- Monitors and benchmarks product quality of new and existing products and raises issues with Development Manager
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.