Process Technologist | North Wales | Sweet bakery | Rapidly growing business
Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Process Technologist for a branded and own-label business ambient bakery business.
This expanding food group is well known for the innovation it has brought to its product category and delivering the highest standard of products to their customers. With a dedicated Quality Assessment team, every product is checked in detail before it leaves the site to meet the high level of quality the company prides itself upon. Using traditional cooking methods, each product is then hand-finished by expertly trained employees which ensures the business is as successful as it can be and meets customer requirements exactly.
As Process Technologist, key responsibilities within your role will include:
- To complete factory trials to scale up recipes from the kitchen when signed off
- To complete factory trials to explore new packaging concepts and paper cases
- To complete all trial paperwork
- Responsible for ensuring transit trials are completed and recorded
- Responsible for ensuring all finalised recipes are recorded on the factory recipe template and added to the system
- Assisting the NPD Manager to find suitable ingredients and packaging for new concept
You will ideally be educated to Degree level in a food related discipline and have experience of working in a manufacturing position in a product or process capacity. You will thrive in either a branded or own-label environment and may already have exposure to bakery. You must have an excellent attention to detail and thrive whilst working as part of a close-knit team.
This is all about how much “can do” attitude you have with the humility to recognise that you don’t know everything and can still learn. Work hard for this company and you will be rewarded through a broadened skill set and the opportunity to progress and develop accordingly.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs/recruitment across the UK.