Project Engineers/Project Managers
Job Title: Project Engineers/Project Managers
Location: Our Offices are based in Leicestershire but extensive UK travel essential and potential worldwide travel
Salary: Competitive Package
Protolan are a young, vibrant company working in partnership with a wide range of Food Manufacturers. From a simple start our business has grown in size and reputation to be a leading project management and engineering house for many of the international players in food manufacturing, such as Heinz, Morrisons, Greencore and Unilever.
We are currently seeking Project Managers and Project Engineers to join our Protolan Team.
The core of this role is the desire to deliver world leading production for the top manufacturers within the UK and global markets. Whether this be improvements to existing production, new product delivery, new market capacity or whole new manufacturing facilities the drive to provide your key skills to the customer is upper most. You are therefore passionate about food manufacturing excellence.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of professionals in delivery
- Liaising with Client management and work teams
- Undertaking technical governance
- Managing to timelines, budgets and standards throughout the project lifecycle
Note that a high degree of travel is required to perform our role effectively
Can you display…
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Strong operation/engineering or related track record preferably in an FMGC environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to listen, and convey complex issues concisely and accurately and build productive working relationships
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Energy, enthusiasm, curiosity and common sense
- Assertiveness and a readiness to challenge teams to take remedial action when required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (use of MS Projects an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD (desirable)