Process Technologist – 12 Month FTC
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is an excellent chance to get involved with major projects for this fresh thinking business who supply high quality & innovative products to respected retailers. A front runner in their sector, they are now seeking switched on and proactive Process Technologist who can help drive the delivery of the highest quality products.
You’ll be part of a special project team, working closely with Innovations, Technical and Commercial to help develop ‘first to market’ products. You will help ensure the smooth transition of products from post-concept stage through to launch. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Planning and organising pre-production trials, working closely with Technical and Production teams as well as suppliers and customers to guarantee all quality standards are achieved.
· Compiling and co-ordinating all aspects of the critical path, managing proposed concepts throughout the trialling process all the way up to product launch and post launch review.
· Ensuring the launch process is fully planned and documented, keeping internal teams and customers updated at all stages to ensure specifications and expectations are met.
· Assisting Packaging teams with finished product packaging development to ensure all components are fit for purpose in line with food and labelling legislation.
· Assessing the factory processes and challenging the site’s capabilities, commissioning new equipment and implementing changes to drive innovation and maximise productivity and profitability.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Technologist with a Food Science or Technology qualification and previous experience of working in a Process Development position within the food manufacturing industry. Experience with desserts is essential. You'll have an analytical and practical approach to your workload coupled with the desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvements. You’ll also have great attention to detail, be able to project manage effectively and demonstrate good communication skills.
So if you are looking to enhance your skills with a supportive food manufacturer who are able to help develop your career then apply now or call 0345 2600 737.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Process Technologist – 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly