Project Manager (Multi Site)
A fantastic opportunity with a global business, renowned as specialists in their field, looking for a Project Manager (Multi Site) to lead and support capital based projects across a portfolio of their food processing facilities based largely in the North West and East Midlands.
Position: Project Manager (Multi Site)
Location: North West
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits
About the Role
Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Multi Site) position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for all capital based projects on site, supporting new installations, upgrades and reconfiguration of the manufacturing facility.
- Deliver Projects with a focus on quality, value and health & safety.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders both internally and externally, ensuring all parties are kept informed on the status of the project.
- Manage the project from concept through to handover, ensuring staff and direct reports from all departments are trained and all documentation is present.
About the Person
The ideal Project Manager (Multi Site) will have experience of leading engineering projects in a manufacturing environment, along with the following:
- Experience of leading project work in a food/FMCG/ chemical environment is essential
- Proven demonstrable experience of working across a regional/multi-site role in a Food/drink environment
- Experience of managing large capital budgets and managing this aspect effectively across sites
- The ability to influence across all levels in the organisation and drive performance and delivery
This role will suit Project Managers or Regional Project Managers with a proven project management background, with the passion and drive to succeed in a business that is investing heavily and undertaking amazing levels of growth. This is rewarded with an excellent competitive salary and a fantastic array of additional benefits.
Apply on-line or call Stuart Loveday for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent