NPD Technologist – Bakery
2 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a leading ambient food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the NPD Manager, you will support the creation and development of bakery products ensuring they meet current and emerging consumer needs, and high quality standards.
- Supporting the development of a range of bakery products from concept through to launch.
- Meet or exceed the product and ingredient standards.
- Support the NPD Manager to translate product and consumer insights into superior new products.
- Continuously upskill and apply new bakery and ingredient knowledge to products.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to develop prototypes and agree specifications for ingredients, products and processes.
- Support the wider team during product scale up, taking appropriate action to identify and manage technical risks etc.
- Qualified Baker/Patissier or other appropriate food qualification.
- Previous bakery experience is essential.
- Knowledge of ingredient functionality; Planning/designing experimental activity; Data collection & analysis; Specifications.
- Product development from concept through to launch.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; Time management and priority setting; Project Management
- Collaborative working
- Passion for food
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for NPD Technologist – Bakery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly