AIM Recruitment are now looking for an energetic and driven Site Director to take over the reigns of a food manufacturer based in the West Midlands. The ideal candidate will be a real drive and ideally have experience in a high risk environment.
The successful candidate will hold full accountability for the site and be responsible for:
- Managing, leading and training the operations function, developing the site and personnel for the future increase in capacity.
- Improving productivity, quality and health and safety throughout the site.
- Project managing continuous improvement activities within the factory to improve efficiencies, quality and processes.
- Liaising with other departments to deliver cost savings, identify opportunities to improve product quality and reduce costs.
- Utilise food safety and business management information to conduct business risk assessments and implement risk avoidance projects.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Self-motivated candidates with proven success in operational and manufacturing management who have:
- At least 5 years’ (recent) experience at a level of similar overall responsibility within a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A competent and inspirational manager who will lead from the front.
- Quantifiable achievements in improving efficiencies and reducing downtime, labour and other associated costs.
- Experience of dealing with high profile customers.
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.