Salary:- up to 36K
Are you a Quality Assurance professional with previous experience in Food Manufacturing, who is looking for a great company to expand your knowledge in, travel abroad with, and work with the leading retailers to supply the best products to customers worldwide? Then I have a great position for you!
- 21 sites in 8 countries
- Supplying to 58 countries
This company has had their success going for over 60 years, and it doesn't look like they are stopping anytime soon. With €800m turnover, 21 sites in 8 countries, with customers in 58 countries, they're a great company to join, and you could be a part of that growing family.
- Customer Accounts including queries and questionnaires
- Specifications Writing
- Understanding Customer Requirements
This role primary focus on the customers. That include leading retailers, wholesalers and food services. You will be making sure that the relationships between the company and the customer is the best it can be at all times. You will also help with the development and maintenance of Quality Systems within the company. The role will also include some specification writing,
There will be two of you in the team, as well as a Quality Manager and Technical Co-ordinator, who all report to Technical Manager.
- Previous experience in the Quality department with an aspect of Customer facing duties within Food Manufacturing
- BRC Knowledge
- Flexible approach to travelling abroad
- Great time management skills with ability to meet deadlines and set time frames on projects
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref RR/2807 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463 or mobile 07522498031.