Are you an experience Development chef looking to join a business that is highly innovative and food centric? Do you have a background in menu & recipe development? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity.
The FMCG business would suit a highly creative Foodie who has experience working as a development chef within either a restaurant or food manufacturer. They are in an exciting phase of growth with a lot of new and exciting products coming out of their NPD Kitchen!
As NPD Chef you will be responsible for developing new recipes & products that fit within the healthy food to go/ready meal category. You will have the opportunity to development the future NPD pipeline that is centred around passion, taste, ingredients & nutrition!
- Developing exciting new on trend & delicious products
- Recipe reformulations
- Future planning of NPD pipeline
- Introduction of new flavour & ingredients
- Attend trade shows to increase knowledge of market trends
- Collaborate with Technical to scale up products from the kitchen to production
- Experience working as a development chef within a restaurant or food manufacturer
- Experience within the Hot meals sector
- Have a genuine passion for food, nutrition & flavour
- Experience in recipe development & reformulation
- Experience in menu design
- Have a solid understanding of functional ingredients that promote health
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group directly on 0207 871 8000