Role: Quality/Compliance Auditor - Food
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Working hours: 6am-14:30pm
I am currently working in partnership with a prestigious client of mine within the food industry, that are looking to add an experienced Quality/Compliance Auditor to the team. They have some fantastic growth plans which will allow any individual with the right attitude to thrive within this business. Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible for promoting both Quality Assurance and Compliance culture, through auditing, training and development of the operations staff, alongside consistent monitoring of procedures and the HACCP system.
* Apply the companies quality standards and systems, ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained
* To understand the quality issues which affect products and use this knowledge to help ensure standards are met
* Responsible for customer complaints and assisting in driving actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
* Perform regular audits to ensure the same high standards are carried out
* To ensure adherence to operational procedures and HACCP system and report any non-conformances
* To carry out sampling for panels, analysis etc.
* Ensure weekly calibration is undertaken
* Investigate any non-conformances raised and report findings to the Production/Technical Manager
* To assist the site team with preparation for external audits
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Good level of efficiency, courtesy and communication skills
* Experience within a similar position such as: Quality Auditor, QA Technician, Compliance Auditor, Quality Control Technician etc.
* Previous experience of working within the food industry would be highly beneficial and preferable
* Flexibility towards working hours in order to meet the demands of the business
In return, my client can offer further internal and external, training alongside plenty of progression opportunities as the company grows extensively over the next 5 years.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please "apply now" with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact E3 Recruitment directly.