2 days left
- Contract Type
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Job location(s): Allensmore, Hereford
This position will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Agricultural Director and direct reports. You will add value to the business through strong organisational and communication skills, the ability to be flexible and adaptable to change, multitasking and meeting deadlines.
Administrative and secretarial support including the coordination and management of:
- Communications; phone calls, email retrieval, prioritization, response and letter generation
- Calendars; appointments, meetings, travel schedules
- Travel; reservations, expense report processing and reconciliation for domestic and international travel
- Documents; file maintenance including presentation information and confidential material
- Minute taking of meetings
- Stationary ordering and distribution
- Monthly farm rental
- Visa/cheque book purchases
- Recharging costs and credit monitoring with suppliers
- Positive, professional attitude and demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, with ability to interact well with all levels of the internal organisation and external supply chain
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to respond well to change within the organisation
- Proactive thinking and the ability to anticipate problems and needs
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in secretarial/administrative role
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill