Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in Fife. Due to continued growth, opportunities have now become available for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician’s to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Fault finding
- Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Be involved primarily with all electrical requirements but also basic mechanical maintenance
- Ideal candidate
- Relevant multi skilled engineering experience preferably within a food/drink manufacturer.
- Recognised Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition minimum)
- Good mechanical experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.) knowledge including fault finding would be advantageous.
Apply for Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly