Product Development Technologist
Our Client is a successful Beverage manufacturer supplying into major retailers across the UK.
They work within a fast moving, innovative sector and need strong existing product improvement and to bring new innovative concepts to launch.
Our client is looking for Product Development Technologist to join their successful Development team.
What’s on offer –
- Salary – circa £26,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- Support development of new and existing products from concept through to launch
- Work on a brief to brief basis developing products to the customers’ requirements
- To monitor, record and hand over data in regards to recipes, food intolerance, costing info, specifications etc.
- To work well within the team structure showing the required competencies required for the role ie. Decision making, creativity, adding value etc.
- To work cohesively with cross-functional teams including Commercial, production, Technical, Process etc. and assist when required
The candidate –
- To have 2 years’ experience minimum within new product development
- To have successfully launched products
- Will be educated to Degree level in Food science or Chemistry subject
- Ability to work autonomously and with a high degree of initiative
- A genuine interest in product development
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Kieran Hyde on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 6pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.