Continuous Improvement Manager - Food Manufacturing
Continuous Improvement Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: South West – Cornwall, Devon
Salary: up to £60k plus bonus and benefits
Job Reference: DF/2592
Do you have a real passion for Continuous Improvement? how does the beautiful countryside in the South West appeal to you?!
My client is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager with experience gained in a Manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
- Major branded and own-label food manufacturing business
- Multiple sites in the UK and committed to Continuous Improvement
- Keen to develop employees and give them the opportunity for growth
You'll have consumed their products, sometimes without knowing they were the manufacturer. They have many sites throughout the UK and an employee development track record. They have a real big drive and a focus for CI.
- Driving sustainable continuous improvement
- Implementation of CI, Lean and Good Manufacturing Practice techniques.
- Reducing wastage through process mapping, etc
You will be responsible for driving performance improvement across the site, achieving tangible financial and other benefits. Key areas covered include Workplace Organisation, People and Development, Leadership, Goal Alignment, EHEQ, Change Management, CI, Asset Care and Customer Service.
What You Get:
A very competitive salary, for this level, with a chance for development, at this site and within the Group. And it's always nice to pick up a branded product in the shops that you've seen being manufactured. You get the opportunity to work in this amazing state of the artv facility
- Experienced CI professional within a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment
- Proven experience in the implementation of CI and Lean techniques
- Ideally, Black Belt in a Lean Manufacturing aspect – i.e. Lean 6 Sigma
It's anticipated that you will be a bit of guru when it comes to Continuous Improvement. As well as courses and qualifications, you will have a wealth of practical experience implementing a range of CI and Lean Manufacturing tools & techniques with a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DF/2592 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958 374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity in CI or Operations/Engineering in the South East or South West, drop me an email. Other vacancies in the area are available!