SNR Innovation & Concept Technologist
My client is a highly successful and expanding Food Manufacturer based in the Home Counties commutable High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Reading, Maidenhead, Oxford, and St Albans. They are looking to add to their Development Team with a SNR Innovation & Concept Technologist.
You will be a creative, driven NPD candidate looking for the next step in their career. The business is going through exciting growth period and want support to drive this through the business. Also helps their products are delicious!
- Creating new concepts to support the growth of their product range
- Management of several projects at any one time
- Keeping up to date with current food trends and ensuring they are first to market with new products
- Product presentations to major UK Retailers including Tesco, Waitrose
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Working closely with Buying, Technical and H&S ensuring all procedures are adhered to
- Ideally degree qualified in Food Science or similar
- Previous experience within New Product Development, ideally working with retailers – Not essential though
- Excellent communicator to all levels
- Creative, passionate foodie eager to progress in their career
This is a Monday-Friday with a salary circa £30,000 - £35,000.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Amy on 0161 833 0181.