Our Client is a successful premium chilled food manufacturer supplying into major retailers throughout the UK and they are looking for a creative, passionate NPD Manager to join their successful growing team.
This role is perfect for a current NPD manager looking to broaden their skill set within the NPD process and who wants take on a new challenge.
What’s on offer –
- Salary – circa £50,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- To lead & challenge the chef team to deliver first class food development and win more and more incremental business with the client’s customers
- Manage the chefs through the fluctuations in workload throughout the year.
- Ensure customers see the business the preferred supplier to work with for delivering real innovation, consistent high quality and for launching products right first time.
- To manage all new briefs to the critical path timelines, ensuring customers meet their dead-lines.
- Cost all new products to the margin aspirations
- Source all new raw materials to the right quality parameters
- Take all new food from concept to post launch review ensuring launch right first time.
- Champion quality for the NPD team
The candidate –
- 5-7 Years plus experience in NPD
- Management of large teams
- Strong leader
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Deep consumer, market, product and process understanding
- Passion for food and great knowledge of food to be able to challenge experienced chefs
- Very Creative, Innovative and a real foodie
- Strong project management
- Very customer focussed
- Strong commercial orientation
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Kieran Hyde on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 6pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.