Preparation Issue and Return Operative- Dayshift
5 days left
- Contract Type
Greencore are looking for Preparation Operative in Issue and Return role who will be responsible for picking the correct ingredients so that the Production Line have the goods at the right time to create the correct product. This role is based at our Atherstone site.
This role is working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. Day shift hours are 05:30 until 14:00.Main responsibilities
Our Preparation Issue and Return Operative is responsible for:
- Preparing a variety of produce for production
- Taking ingredients and re-portion them as instructed by the Manager.
- Working alongside the Production and Preparation Departments
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification
- Basic literacy and numerical skills – Level 2 or above
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Atherstone site sits within the Food To Go and produces Sandwiches and wraps for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number of years.