5 days left
- Contract Type
Currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Controller to join a specialist food manufacturer based in Kent. You will be part of a well-established team to ensure quality and safety of goods that enter and leave the business. Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible to:
• Manage and assist with the development of a quality assurance system ensuring that quality and food safety is ensured
• Carry out internal audits to schedule including GMP, glass, sharps and personal hygiene
• Monitor the standards of hygiene, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality
• Monitor and investigate complaints, returns, weight control issues and metal finds relation to the production factory
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment
• Previous quality control and assurance experience
• Knowledge of food safety standards
The role is Monday to Friday but will include some weekend work. Salary up to £24,000 per annum.
If you would like to confidentially discuss the position then contact Josh on 0131 226 5060 or email a copy of your most recent CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com.
Apply for Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly