I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To manage the quality assurance function working with and through the Operations team to reduce quality risk to ensure control and compliance.
- To be the primary point of contact between the Company and customers with regard to Quality issues ensuring products are fit for purpose and meet customer expectations.
- To chair the HACCP team.
- To comply with Company Food Safety Systems and to ensure that they meet with customer requirements.
- To work with the customer and in-house Commercial, Quality and Production teams to meet customer needs with regard to the development and subsequent production of new products.
- To work within defined processes to ensure products are developed and launched in accordance with agreed quality, time and cost parameters.
- Work closely with the NPD and Commercial teams to co-ordinate the launch process between the customer and operational departments.
- Ensure customer specifications and internal specifications are in place and accurate.
- Ensure appropriate modes of communicated are adhered to.
- To be the lead Technical person in BRC and other audits.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in food related discipline.
- Experience leading customer audits and BRC
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary of range up to £55,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If you are looking for a new role and you would be keen to discuss this role further please call Cassi Henderson @ DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com