Technical Systems Coordinator
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Systems Coordinator on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Utilize and develop appropriate KPI’s to monitor, maintain and improve the product Safety, Quality and Legal information to meet departmental objectives and quality standards, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures in all sectors.
- Follow-through all complaints and enquiries in timely manner through liaising with internal colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Maintain internal databases and files.
- Develop skills in communication through verbal, email, phone and letter mediums.
- Contribute to the continual development and improvement of the department through agreed departmental KPIs and targets and by contributing to ongoing internal audits.
- Assisting in the management of processes to ensure adherence to all relevant UK/EU legislation.
- Deputize for Head of Technical
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Experience working in a similar role and ready to take the next step with their career.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range up to £32,000 working Monday – Friday office hours.
If you are looking for a new role and you would be keen to discuss this role further please call Cassi Henderson @ DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com