Are you a Shift Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge in the Food Industry?
Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude, are self-motivated and are driven to succeed in your job role?
- Manage the production operations in a manner that supports efficient running in order to meet agreed budgeted levels of expenditure on materials and labour
- Productivity KPI’s must be thoroughly understood by the Manager and this understanding passed on to the production department. The Manager is responsible for measuring the performance and reporting this against the KPI’s agreed.
- Accountable for accepting and delivering the production plan. The performance against this plan will be tracked by the Manager such that customer service levels are maximised identifying root cause and corrective actions in a timely manner.
- To look for and encourage opportunities to improve the business in any area from productivity to a safer working environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Do you have demonstrable previous experience of Managing teams of 30+ in a high volume food manufacturing environment and are able to motivate a team?
- Ideally you will have direct exposure to hygiene within a chilled food environment.
- Do you have experience of managing projects and using continuous improvement initiatives?
- Can you demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement?
If you are a Production Supervisor looking for the next step up or already operating at a Shift Manager level but looking for a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply for this position. This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone who is looking for a company that invest in their people, as they have development plans in place for their staff.