Site Technical Manager
Site Technical Manager
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: North East Scotland
Monday to Friday
- Do you have a number of years’ experience in the Technical sector in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you looking for the next step up, or challenge across Technical?
- Can you work in a team that strives to succeed?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Direct responsibility for all aspects of food safety and food quality for all retailers
- Part of the senior team reporting directly to the company MD
- Upholding the company values in terms of culture and attitude
- Management of the QA team
- Management of the technical database
- Management of the training matrix
- Responsible for legal and customer compliance, and company accreditations to include BRC and retailer codes of practice
- Customer Complaints
- Isolation management
- Process control to include SOP’s
- Hygiene Team
- Intake QC
- Ensure all daily checks (HACCP/GMP/Due Diligence) are performed
- To ensure that any aspect that may affect Due Diligence is promptly and effectively addressed and communicated
- Responsible for all external and customer audits, ensuring that all non-conformances and corrective actions are closed out within agreed timescales
- Any other routine quality based tasks which are given and could include
auditing, product specs, product attributes, etc
- My client, a family run business that has grown 22% year on year over the last 4 years are looking to take the business to the next level.
- Multi retailer exposure required with lots more growth expected over the coming years
- The company is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards progress. That much so they have been recognised by the Scottish Food & Drink society for developing all staff members.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref PC/JM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.