Our client is a UK leader in the food manufacturing industry. An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced production planner to join the successful and well established supply chain team in Norfolk.
Working Hours – Sunday – Thursday. 8-5
Salary - £29,000 - £31,000
- Contribute to production planning for a large, well regarded site
- Directly responsible for ensuring the production plans are achievable, liaising with demand and sales teams. This will be done on a week to week basis.
- Effectively identify risks and communicate these to demand and buying teams before shortages occur.
- Daily use of IT system to manage department requirements.
- An experienced production planner with a food or beverage industry background.
- Highly organised with particular attention to customer service.
- Excellent communicator who will be proactive in weekly planning meetings.
- Highly motivated, driven individual who shows a fine attention to detail and will apply their skills in a well-established team environment.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Exciting opportunities for career development with an expanding company.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this or any other role on our website, please upload your CV today.