6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a UK leader in the food manufacturing industry. An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced production planner to join the successful and well established supply chain team in Norfolk.
Working Hours – Sunday – Thursday. 8-5
Salary - £29,000 - £31,000
- Contribute to production planning for a large, well regarded site
- Directly responsible for ensuring the production plans are achievable, liaising with demand and sales teams. This will be done on a week to week basis.
- Effectively identify risks and communicate these to demand and buying teams before shortages occur.
- Daily use of IT system to manage department requirements.
- An experienced production planner with a food or beverage industry background.
- Highly organised with particular attention to customer service.
- Excellent communicator who will be proactive in weekly planning meetings.
- Highly motivated, driven individual who shows a fine attention to detail and will apply their skills in a well-established team environment.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Exciting opportunities for career development with an expanding company.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this or any other role on our website, please upload your CV today.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly