An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Quality Technician to join G&J Distiller, a driven and dynamic Quintessential Brands company with a rich and prestigious production heritage within the spirits industry.
What’s the Quality Technician role about?
The Quality Technician will be responsible for ensuring that all products that leave the site are of a standard to meet/exceed customer and legal requirements.
We are looking for an applicant who can work in a methodical and logical manner; a problem solver who has an eye for detail. Someone who is confident and driven in ensuring products meet quality standards.
Key Responsibilities of our Quality Technician include;
- On Line Inspections
- Decision making on initiating & managing internal and external NCR’s
- Tasting Panel (training will be provided)
- Analysis of products manufactured on site and at co-packers
- Calibration and maintenance of instruments
- Statistical inspections against defined defects list
- Conduct process capability studies
- Botanical Analysis
- Demineralised water testing
- Work as part of a team of technicians;
- Work on a Shift working basis as defined by the company (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10am-6pm, 10pm-6am - 5 days per week)
This is an entry level role as training will be given. However, those with applicable skills and experience are encouraged to apply.