1 day left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity exists for a world leading food/beverage manufacturing brand who are experiencing massive growth, particularly in their European Operations. They are looking for a QA Engineer with several years experience to come in and support their Quality team.
My client is a large international business that leads the market not only in their sales ability but also their approach to the market and how they position themselves. They are a unique business with an exciting story and as a result are growing rapidly, especially through their European Operations. They market themselves and certainly come across as cool, mysterious and fun and look for people to join their business to promote these qualities.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the below:
- Conducting scheduled external Quality/Food Safety Management System Audits as assigned.
- Conducting internal audits for the Quality department.
- Attending and monitoring trial productions as assigned (including NPD & Packaging)
- Analysing data, interpreting & then reporting as requested - external lab analysis, NPD data and metrics
- Management and improvement of the Non Conformance and Incident reporting process.
- Conducting investigations into consumer complaints.
The successful candidate will have experience working within the Quality function of a Food or Beverage organisation. You will have had exposure to conducting external and internal audits and you will also have a related degree or equivalent qualification. Experience of non conformance and incident management will be important as will good communication skills, particularly written communication skills, as you will be dealing with a wide range of customer, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Work for a global brand who leaders not only in their production capability but their approach to the market.
- An attractive package is on offer for the suitable candidate.