HGV C+E Driver
HGV C+E Driver
Long Clawson is a world renowned producer of quality cheeses situated in the Vale of Belvoir, in rural Leicestershire. Spread over two sites, the company is a fast growing, award winning manufacturer of Stilton® and Specialty cheeses, priding itself on successfully balancing innovation with tradition.
Due to this growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a HGV C+E driver to join the team based at our Long Clawson site. Reporting to the Logistics Manager this role will ideally be suited to an individual who has previous experience driving liquid tanker vehicles.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To ensure milk is collected on time from our supplier farms
- Ensure all standards including hygiene and safety are maintained to the highest level.
- Maintain a professional image whilst representing the company, directing this behaviour towards our internal, external customers and members of the public.
- Communicate effectively with the team and colleagues.
- Ensure records are completed accurately.
- Comply with current road transport legislation.
Experience and Skills:
- Hold a clean C+E license, digital tachograph and driver CPC cards.
- Have previous experience driving large vehicles, in particular tankers and refrigerated vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills with a good standard of spoken and written English.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Team player.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role.