Hygiene Shift Manager
Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for driving high standards of hygiene activity whilst on shift.
- Manage a team of Hygiene operators to deliver the Business Plans.
- Attaining KPI standards, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Drive effective performance management.
- Focus on clear communication.
- Support up-skilling of the hygiene team.
- Drive effective management to deliver excellent hygiene standards.
- Previous hygiene leadership experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of H&S, Food Safety, COSHH systems and legislation
- Knowledge of Quality and Hygiene Assurance Standards
- Good working knowledge of hygiene processes, tools and techniques
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.