Quality Shift Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be responsible for creating, driving and influencing quality standards on shift whilst promoting a culture passionate about Quality.
- Manage a team of QCs and QAs on shift.
- Exercise control over the level of Quality being despatched.
- Develop the visual standard process to ensure that quality decisions can be made in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain the Quality database.
- Focus on the attainment of Quality KPI standards, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Investigate customer complaints, identifying apparent causes and make recommendations for future improvement.
- Play a key role in complaint reduction teams.
- Ensure quality policies and procedures are implemented correctly.
- Ensure the site is audit ready 24/7
- Support and provide cover for the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Previous QA supervisory or team lead experience within food manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge around HACCP, BRC, EFSIS etc.
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- HACCP Certificate
- Knowledge of allergen risks, controls and segregation
- Knowledge of Food Manufacturing standards and technical requirements
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Quality Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly