Job Type: Technical Services Officer
Package: Competitive salary, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, working Mon to Fri 7am – 3pm
Location: Greater Manchester
Sector: Chilled / Frozen
Are you an experienced Technical Services Officer within the food industry? Do you enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment? Do you have the desire to advance your career with an expanding, multi-cited business? If so, then this could be the next career opportunity for you!
This company offer chilled and frozen products to retailers, wholesale and the food service industry, with a multimillion pound turnover across their sites, employing over 100 staff. Joining a small but talented team, the position of Technical Services Officer has been created to help keep the businesses expanding regulation and customer requirements up to date.
- Administration of both raw material and finished product specifications
- Revising of artwork to ensure all packaging documentation meets legal and customer requirements
- Manage packaging projects from concept to launch
- Review all technical documentation, Certificates of Analysis, audits and third party accreditations
- Product testing and assessments
- Manage customer queries and complaints
- Experience working within a similar role within the food industry
- Food related qualifications beneficial
- Writing specifications using a range of systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to communicate complex data across different levels
- Strong multitasking skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
- Full UK driving license – a car will be provided when required to travel
The ideal candidate will be determined and have a drive for management within the future career. They will be required to work closely with customers and varying departments across the business to provide comprehensive support. If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly